- The Visit 2018
- Joy Dunlop - 2017 Newsletter
- Second “GAELIC CONVERSATION WITH JOY DUNLOP” course next summer
- SUIRBHIDH MÒR NA GÀIDHLIG / THE BIG GAELIC SURVEY
- Autumn News
- Dàna Mag
- ‘Gaelic Singer of the Year’ nomination
- Gaelic Conversation Course at Sabhal Mòr Ostaig
- Is Duine Mi
- Thig am Bàta
- National Chamber Music Day Collaboration
- Earagail Arts Festival / The Swell Festival
- Earagail Arts Festival
- May 2016 Newsletter
- September Newsletter
- Nomination Joy - Daily Record Scottish Gaelic Awards.
- Las inaugural tour
- Joy is this week’s featured guest on “Mac’IlleMhìcheil”
- Cuairt-litir ur / New newsletter :)
- George Campbell Hay Centenary Celebration
- Pan Celtic Success
- Welcome to my new site!
The Visit 2018
We are excited to announce that Joy Dunlop has been chosen as one of the artists who will showcase at The Visit 2018.
SHOWCASE SCOTLAND EXPO will present a showcase of Scottish artists and internationally renowned musicians at the fourth edition of The Visit. Taking place between the 12th and 15th of August in Scotland, the Visit is supported by Creative Scotland, Perth Council and and The Queens Hall Edinburgh. Produced for a fourth time in 2017 with a focus on North America and Canada, the Visit will in 2018 bring together the music industries of Australia and New Zealand for the first time at this event. Agents, festivals venues, record labels, managers and media will be invited to attend as delegates with a view to booking or reviewing Scottish artists.
The Showcase forms part of an export strategy for Scottish artists, which has been developed by the Showcase Scotland Expo Steering Group and Active Events. We are seeking applications from artists to be selected to perform as part of the event.
The application form below should be completed and emailed along with any supporting materials to email@example.com by 5pm on Tuesday 19th December 2017.
The Showcase Scotland Expo Panel have selected up to 18 artists to perform. Each artist will perform once for approximately 30 minutes as well as being provided with an opportunity to meet delegates straight after your performance.Back to News