- The Visit 2018
- Joy Dunlop - 2017 Newsletter
- Second “GAELIC CONVERSATION WITH JOY DUNLOP” course next summer
- SUIRBHIDH MÒR NA GÀIDHLIG / THE BIG GAELIC SURVEY
- Autumn News
- Dàna Mag
- ‘Gaelic Singer of the Year’ nomination
- Gaelic Conversation Course at Sabhal Mòr Ostaig
- Is Duine Mi
- Thig am Bàta
- National Chamber Music Day Collaboration
- Earagail Arts Festival / The Swell Festival
- Earagail Arts Festival
- May 2016 Newsletter
- September Newsletter
- Nomination Joy - Daily Record Scottish Gaelic Awards.
- Las inaugural tour
- Joy is this week’s featured guest on “Mac’IlleMhìcheil”
- Cuairt-litir ur / New newsletter :)
- George Campbell Hay Centenary Celebration
- Pan Celtic Success
- Welcome to my new site!
Second “GAELIC CONVERSATION WITH JOY DUNLOP” course next summer
Naidheachd mhath dha-rìribh! Sabhal Mòr Ostaig have decided to run a second "GAELIC CONVERSATION WITH JOY DUNLOP" course next summer, due to the first one selling out in record time and even having a waiting list! So, here we go again...
A bheil thu air a bhith ag ionnsachadh Gàidhlig greiseag a-nis ach fhathast feumach air taic chòmhraidh? A bheil eagal ort ro chòmhradh nàdarrach? Mas e 's gu bheil, nach tig thu gu SMO air cùrsa còmhraidh còmhla rium-sa?!
Have you been learning Gaelic for a while now but still find it tricky / confusing / terrifying to hold a conversation? Do you answer in English when addressed in Gaelic, due to lack of confidence or practice? If so, Sabhal Mòr Ostaig may have the perfect summer course for you
"This course has been created for upper intermediate learners who understand basic Gaelic grammar, yet struggle to hold a conversation. Particular attention will be given to supporting the common issues felt by Gaelic learners and building confidence towards speaking naturally and fluently."
Applications have already been received so once more, book now to guarantee your place!Back to News