- Second “GAELIC CONVERSATION WITH JOY DUNLOP” course next summer
- SUIRBHIDH MÒR NA GÀIDHLIG / THE BIG GAELIC SURVEY
- Autumn News
- Dàna Mag
- ‘Gaelic Singer of the Year’ nomination
- Gaelic Conversation Course at Sabhal Mòr Ostaig
- Is Duine Mi
- Thig am Bàta
- National Chamber Music Day Collaboration
- Earagail Arts Festival / The Swell Festival
- Earagail Arts Festival
- May 2016 Newsletter
- September Newsletter
- Nomination Joy - Daily Record Scottish Gaelic Awards.
- Las inaugural tour
- Joy is this week’s featured guest on “Mac’IlleMhìcheil”
- Cuairt-litir ur / New newsletter :)
- George Campbell Hay Centenary Celebration
- Pan Celtic Success
- Welcome to my new site!
Welcome to my new site!
Hello and welcome to my new website! Thank you for coming to visit, I do hope that you like the new look. There's many fun, new things to be found - music, videos, merchandise and a snazzy new shop so do please have a nosey around. If you’re interested in any of the songs I sing, check out the Music section, which has both song lyrics and translations available as free downloads or if you're in the mood to test out your langugage skills, hit the "Gàidhlig" button at the top of any page to view the site anns a' Ghàidhlig.
I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank Comunn na Gàidhlig for their invaluable financial support towards creating a fully bilingual website, something which I have been wanting for a very long time. It's been very exciting getting this all ready and I hope that we've included everything that you might possibly need. However, if there is anything else you would like to see here, please do let us know.
Hope to see you at a gig sometime soon - enjoy!
Joy xBack to News